Returns and Exchanges Policy
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-food items if:
- Non-food items are returned within 30 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-food items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed and it's original package.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase.
Items must be returned by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside of Canada may only be returned to the purchase location.
Non Returnable Items
Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired. Food items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Proof of Purchase for Eligible Items
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund for eligible items, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable law. For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt and Order Number
- eReceipt and Order Number
- Original Packing Slip and Order Number
We can't verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your major credit card used at the time of purchase.
Credits and Refunds
We will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Paper Receipt, eReceipt, Original Packing Slip or Order Number, or a major credit card used at the time of purchase, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to CAD 70).
- Once we receive your return, your refund will post to your credit or debit card account within 7 to 10 business days